On this day I set my intention for the project: to live a lighter life, richer in positivity and poorer in artifacts and anger. When possible a sustainable and greener life with the help of like-minded friends. Mantra: letting go.
– lose 4 more kilos – I lost 6 since the first day of Dal on june 2010 and I would like to get to – 10 before the end of the year;
– give away all my too small clothes; it is impossible and not healthy for me to go back to the size I was 10 years ago so it’s time to shed the excess wardrobe;
– find someone that will buy our car – we haven’t used it in a month cause it needed some repairing. We joined the local car-sharing program and now we want to make it official and exclusive with ioGuido;
– sell/giveaway all the electronics that don’t have an “i” at the beginning, man I wish Apple made printers too!
– dvds and cds will mostly be burned on my computer and the original copies sold at the local second-hand market;
– winter shoes 4 pairs tops: ballet pumps (a super nice pair of new Repetto I bought for myself last week), rain boots, 1 pair of heels, boots, that’s it;
– knit at least 1/3 of my yarn stash;
– sell cameras and equipment except for the Canon (maybe I’ll upgrade for Christmas, but only if I’ll be good), my late grandfather Bencini Koroll II and the tripod, still undecided on the Diana;
– Matteo’s clothing: 5 tracksuits, 7 underpants, 7 socks, 5 long sleeved tshirts, 1 sweater, 1 sweatshirt, 1 armless jacket, 1 winter jacket, 3 pijamas;
– Tamir’s clothing: to be determined with him but pushing for a fair amount of shedding;
– books, the hurting point… I have many, many books, in fact 2 walls of our living room are covered in books, but I really, really like them, I love to go back to books that I have read many years ago, I love the smell of the freshly printed books, but I think some will have to go… maybe I’ll organise a sale on the blog, maybe a giveaway, will see…
– jewelry, most of it has to go cause i never wear any of it!!!
– beauty products, same as above, I am very low-maintenance;
– the fridge has to be stocked and not overstocked;
– same goes for the pantry;
– I am sure I will come up with more things along the way and I’ll update the list when it will happen.
– get rid of the bad, bad feeling of inadequacy I have most of the time even if I know that I ROCK!
– being back on track with my medications so that I can at least try to avoid the mood swings that have been poisoning me, again, lately;
– shed the feeling of being a bad mother through activity with Matteo;
– lose the skepticism and embrace my secular spirituality.
It’s just 4 goals but very meaningful and important for me… plus I look good when I am happy and can you imagine me 10 kilos lighter? I am telling you a total MILF!!!
And you? What are you planning to shed?